G4S plc: Notifcation on new directorship
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
4 March 2021
G4S plc (“G4S” or the “Company”)
Notification of new directorship
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.14, G4S announces that Clare Chapman, a non-executive director of G4S plc and chair of the Company’s Remuneration Committee has been appointed as a non-executive director of M&G plc, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange, with effect from 15 March 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- BLU SHAREHOLDER FILING DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against BELLUS Health, Inc.
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit