Frontier Lithium to Webcast Live at Virtual Battery Metals Investor Conference August 23rd
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
SUDBURY, Ontario, Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frontier Lithium (TSXV: FL) (OTCQX: LITOF), today announced that its President & CEO, Trevor Walker, invite the investment community to an interactive presentation on its PAK Lithium Project live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on August 23rd, 2022. This battery metals focused event is co-sponsored by Virtual Investor Conferences and Independent Investment Research LLC.
DATE: August 23rd, 2022TIME: 2.30 pm ETLINK: https://bit.ly/3JSF8GEAvailable for 1x1 meetings: August 24th and 25th
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Frontier intersects 144m of high-grade lithium averaging 1.72% Li2O with significant cesium and tantalum zones at Spark
- Drill results extend the Spark deposit strike length by 80 meters and encounters a new mineralized zone
- Frontier announces exploration plans and releases the results from channel sampling at the Bolt pegmatite
About Frontier Lithium
Frontier Lithium is a preproduction business that is targeting to become a manufacturer of battery-quality lithium materials to support electric vehicle and battery supply chains in North America. Frontier is developing the PAK Lithium Project which contains one of North America's highest-grade, large-tonnage hard-rock lithium resources in the form of a rare low-iron spodumene. The project continues to have significant exploration upside with potential to increase the lithium resource. The Company is a pure-play lithium development opportunity with the largest land position in a premium lithium mineral district located in Northern Ontario.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to seamlessly present directly to investors.
Providing a real-time investor engagement solution, VIC is specifically designed to offer companies more efficient investor access. Replicating the components of an on-site investor conference, VIC offers companies enhanced capabilities to connect with investors, schedule targeted one-on-one meetings and enhance their presentations with dynamic video content. Accelerating the next level of investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences delivers leading investor communications to a global network of retail and institutional investors.
CONTACTS:Frontier LithiumBora UgurgelManager, Investor Relations2736 Belisle Drive Val Caron, ON. P3N 1B3 CANADAT. +001 705.897.7622[email protected]
Virtual Investor ConferencesJohn M. ViglottiSVP Corporate Services, Investor AccessOTC Markets Group (212) 220-2221[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces Payouts Relating to the Termination of Black Diamond Global Equity Fund, Black Diamond Impact Core Equity Fund, and Black Diamond Global Enhanced Income Fund
- Rainbow Robotics Signs Trilateral Business Agreement with Schaeffler and Korea Electronics Technology Institute for AI-Mobile Dual-Arm Robot Development
- Kirby McInerney LLP is Investigating Potential Shareholder Claims Against The Chemours Company (CC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!