Foresight Solar & Technology VCT plc - Current Offer and New Offer
- Wall Street sinks after stunning jobs growth raises questions about Fed
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FORESIGHT SOLAR & TECHNOLOGY VCT PLC
Current Offer and New Offer
Foresight Solar & Technology VCT plc (the “Company”) launched an offer for subscription on 5 January 2022 to raise up to £20 million (with an over-allotment facility to raise up to a further £10 million) (the “Current Offer”) through the issue of new Foresight Williams Technology Shares (“FWT Shares”). The final allotment under the Current Offer is expected to be made on 15 December 2022.
The Board of the Company is pleased to announce that it intends to launch a new offer for subscription to raise up to £15 million (with an over-allotment facility of up to a further £10 million) (“New Offer”) through the issue of new FWT Shares.
The prospectus, which will contain full details and the terms and conditions of the New Offer, is expected to be available in January 2023.
For further information please contact:
Gary Fraser, Foresight Group: 020 3667 8181
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daktronics Selected to Install One of the Largest Video Displays in Baseball at Citizens Bank Park, Home of the NL Champion Phillies
- Capital Power announces a 23-year clean electricity supply agreement with Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Canadian General Investments: Investment Update - Unaudited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!