Flushing Financial Corporation to Host First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UNIONDALE, N.Y., April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flushing Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq-GS: FFIC), the parent holding company for Flushing Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
John R. Buran, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Susan K. Cullen, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:30 AM (ET) to discuss the Company’s strategy and results for the first quarter of 2021. Interested parties are invited to listen in by dialing 1-877-509-5836. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast at https://services.choruscall.com/links/ffic210428.html and archived through April 28, 2022.
Conference Call Details
Dial-in for Live Call: 1-877-509-5836Webcast: https://services.choruscall.com/links/ffic210428.htmlDial-in for Replay: 1-877-344-7529Replay AccessCode: 10151631
FLUSHING FINANCIAL CORPORATION (Nasdaq: FFIC) is the holding company for Flushing Bank®, a New York State—chartered commercial bank insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The Bank serves consumers, businesses, professionals, corporate clients, and public entities by offering a full complement of deposit, loan, equipment finance, and cash management services through its banking offices located in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and on Long Island. As a leader in real estate lending, the Bank’s experienced lending team creates mortgage solutions for real estate owners and property managers both within and outside the New York City metropolitan area. Flushing Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. The Bank also operates an online banking division consisting of iGObanking.com®, which offers competitively priced deposit products to consumers nationwide, and BankPurely®, an eco-friendly, healthier lifestyle community brand.
Susan K. CullenSenior Executive Vice President andChief Financial OfficerFlushing Financial Corporation(718) 961-5400
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nasdaq Announces 10% Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $0.54 per Share
- Virtual End-to-End Care in Workers’ Compensation to be Presented at RIMS
- Coop Pank held an investor webinar to introduce unaudited results of Q1 2021