Flexion Therapeutics to Present at the Needham 20th Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BURLINGTON, Mass., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXN) announced today that Michael Clayman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the Needham 20th Annual Healthcare Conference. The virtual fireside chat is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 15, 2021.
To access the live webcast of the presentation, please visit the Flexion website at http://ir.flexiontherapeutics.com.
About Flexion TherapeuticsFlexion Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FLXN) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, local therapies for the treatment of people with musculoskeletal conditions, beginning with osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis. The company's core values are focus, ingenuity, tenacity, transparency and fun. Please visit flexiontherapeutics.com.
Scott YoungVice President, Corporate Communications & Investor RelationsFlexion Therapeutics, Inc.T: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GRAY SETS DATE FOR FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE AND EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL
- Deuce Drone to Launch Lunch Delivery Service by Drone in Mobile, Alabama
- Learning Care Group Recognized as a US Best Managed Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!