Flexion Therapeutics to Present at the 42nd Annual Raymond James Virtual Institutional Investors Conference
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXN) announced today that Michael Clayman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the 42nd Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference. The virtual fireside chat is scheduled to begin at 12:30 p.m. ET on Monday, March 1, 2021.
To access the live webcast of the presentation, please visit the Flexion website at http://ir.flexiontherapeutics.com.
About Flexion TherapeuticsFlexion Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FLXN) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, local therapies for the treatment of people with musculoskeletal conditions, beginning with osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis. The Company's core values are focus, ingenuity, tenacity, transparency and fun. Please visit flexiontherapeutics.com.
Scott YoungVice President, Corporate Communications & Investor RelationsFlexion Therapeutics, Inc.T: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthTech Award : Pixium Vision récompensé pour son Système Prima au MedTech Forum
- Mondelēz International and Olam Food Ingredients Announce Partnership in Asia to Create World’s Largest Sustainable Commercial Cocoa Farm
- GBT Filed a Financial Software Application Patent, Targeted to be Used with its Database Management and AI Technology