Flex LNG - Invitation to Q4 2021 presentation and webcast
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hamilton, BermudaJanuary 24, 2021
Flex LNG Ltd. ("Flex LNG" or the "Company") will release its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021 on Wednesday February 16, 2022 on or about 07:00 CET (1:00 a.m. EST).
In connection with the earnings release, a webcast and conference call will be held at 15:00 CET (9:00 a.m. EST) the same day.
In order to attend the webcast and/or conference call you may do one of the following:
Attend by Webcast:Use to the follow link prior to the webcast:
Attend by Conference Call:
Applicable dial-in telephone numbers are as follows:
Norway: +47 21 56 30 15United Kingdom: +44 (0) 2071 928 338United Kingdom, local: 08444 819 752United Kingdom (toll free): 0800 279 6619United States: +1 646 741 3167United States (toll free): +1 877 870 9135
Confirmation Code: 3025688
A Q&A session will be held after the conference/webcast. Information on how to submit questions will be given at the beginning of the session.
The presentation material which will be used in the conference/webcast will be made available on www.flexlng.com and replay details will also be available at this website.
For further information, please contact:Mr. Knut Traaholt, Chief Financial Officer of Flex LNG Management ASTelephone: +47 23 11 40 00Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Changes in Cargotec’s Leadership Team
- Notes of the Board of Directors on Q1 2022
- Cegedim signs investment agreement and enters first-of-its-kind strategic industrial partnership with Malakoff Humanis group, Groupe VYV, and PRO BTP Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!