Financial 15 Split Corp. Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A & Preferred Share
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial 15 Split Corp. ("Financial 15") declares its regular monthly distribution of $0.12570 for each Class A share ($1.51 annualized) and $0.05625 for each Preferred share ($0.675 annually). Distributions are payable March 10, 2021 to shareholders on record as at February 26, 2021.
Since inception Class A shareholders have received a total of $20.78 per share and Preferred shareholders have received a total of $9.19 per share inclusive of this distribution, for a combined total of $29.97.
Financial 15 invests in a high quality portfolio consisting of 15 financial services companies made up of Canadian and U.S. issuers as follows: Bank of Montreal, The Bank of Nova Scotia, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto-Dominion Bank, National Bank of Canada, Manulife Financial Corporation, Sun Life Financial, Great-West Lifeco, CI Financial Corp, Bank of America, Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group, JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co.
|Class A Share (FTN)||$0.12570|
|Preferred Share (FTN.PR.A)||$0.05625|
|Ex-Dividend Date:||February 25, 2021|
|Record Date:||February 26, 2021|
|Payable Date:||March 10, 2021|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthWestern Energy enters contracts for 325 megawatts of dispatchable capacity resources to serve Montana customers
- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. Announces Year End 2020 Financial Results and Exercise of Warrants
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo