Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. First Quarter 2022 Dividend
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUNMORE, Pa., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company’s first quarter dividend of $0.33 per share, a 10% increase above the previous year’s first quarter dividend paid of $0.30 per share. The dividend is payable March 10, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 17, 2022.
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. serves Lackawanna, Luzerne and Northampton Counties through The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank’s 23 full-service community banking offices, along with the Fidelity Bank Wealth Management Minersville Office in Schuylkill County. Fidelity Bank provides a digital and virtual experience via digital services and digital account opening through online banking and mobile app.
For more information visit our investor relations web site through www.bankatfidelity.com.
|Daniel J. Santaniello||Salvatore R. DeFrancesco, Jr.|
|President and Chief Executive Officer||Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown & Brown, Inc. announces the appointment of Kiet Tran as chief technology officer
- Brilliant Earth Announces Participation in Upcoming Consumer Conferences
- Pricing of CNH Industrial Capital LLC $500 million notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!