Festi hf.: Buy-back programme week 41 - end of buy-back
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In week 41, Festi purchased in total 443,689 own shares for total amount of 94,118,379 ISK as follows:
|Week||Date||Time||Purchased shares||Share price||Purchase price|
This announcement of purchase of own shares is in accordance with the buy-back programme announced 20 September 2021 to Nasdaq OMX Iceland. Festi has purchased in total 3,500,000 own shares for 732,506,058 ISK and has finished the buy-back.
Before the purchase Festi held 2,500,000 own shares or 0.77% of issued shares but owns now 6,000,000 own shares or 1.85% of issued shares.
The execution of the buy-back programme is in accordance with Chapter VIII of the Company Act No 2/1995 and annex II to the Regulation on insider information and market abuse No 630/2005.
For further information contact Magnús Kr. Ingason, CFO of Festi hf. (email@example.com).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- History + Mystery = Crime Capsule on Evergreen Podcasts
- NH Lottery and DraftKings Expand Retail Sports Betting in NH with New Dover Sportsbook
- New Data Shows 2021 Halloween Chocolate and Candy Sales Are Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!