Ferrari Releases Its 2020 Annual Report And files Annual Report on Form 20-F
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|FERRARI RELEASES ITS 2020 ANNUAL REPORT ANDFILES ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 20-F|
Maranello (Italy), February 26, 2021 - Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) announced today that it has published its 2020 Annual Report and filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ferrari’s 2020 Annual Report and annual report on Form 20-F are available under section Investors on Ferrari’s corporate website at http://corporate.ferrari.com, where they can be viewed and downloaded1. Shareholders may request a hard copy of these materials, which include Ferrari’s audited financial statements, free of charge, through the contact below.
For further information:Media Relationstel.: +39 0536 949337Email: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- PMV Pharma Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data on Lead Product Candidate PC14586 at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- BitMart Exchange Partners with MoonPay to Advance Fiat-to-Crypto Transaction