February AMK Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CONCORD, Calif., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) released its “AssetMark Monthly Knowledge” Report today.
Company highlights for the month of February 2021 include:
- Platform assets of $76.2 billion at the end of February, up 23.5% year-over-year.
- Net flows were $532 million in the month of February, down 24.3% year-over-year.
- AssetMark Trust Company client cash was $2.60 billion, up 43.6% year-over-year.
- Number of households increased 7.8% year-over-year to 188,679 at the end of February.
|Platform Assets (in $B)||61.7||56.0||59.8||62.0||63.2||65.6||68.0||67.3||66.5||71.8||74.5||74.6||76.2||2.1||%||23.5||%|
|Net Flows (in $M)||703||659||414||137||357||319||541||349||396||501||636||494||532||7.7||%||-24.3||%|
|Ending ATC Client Cash (in $B)||1.81||2.99||3.04||2.84||2.96||2.60||2.63||2.66||2.47||2.50||2.62||2.44||2.60||6.6||%||43.6||%|
|Number of Households||175,026||176,681||177,975||178,284||179,166||181,115||181,977||182,683||183,774||184,935||186,602||188,057||188,679||0.3||%||7.8||%|
This monthly data is being provided on a supplemental basis and should not be taken as a substitute for the Company’s financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission as part of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020. This monthly data is preliminary and subject to revision and should not be taken as an indication of the financial performance of AssetMark for the quarter ending March 31, 2021 or any future period. AssetMark undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review previously reported monthly data. Any updates to previously reported monthly data will be reflected in the historical data that can be found on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s corporate website at ir.assetmark.com. AssetMark reserves the right to discontinue the availability of the data in this monthly report. By filing this press release, AssetMark makes no admission as to the materiality of any information contained herein.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AssetMark undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
About AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc.
AssetMark is a leading provider of extensive wealth management and technology solutions that power independent financial advisors and their clients. Through AssetMark, Inc., its investment adviser subsidiary registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, AssetMark operates a platform that comprises fully integrated technology, personalized and scalable service, and curated investment platform solutions designed to make a difference in the lives of advisors and their clients.
SOURCE: AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc.
Contacts Investors:Taylor J. Hamilton, CFAHead of Investor RelationsInvestorRelations@assetmark.com
Media: Chris BlakeMSR Communicationschris@msrcommunications.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis Presents Translational Biomarker Data from Ongoing ADXS-503 Phase 1/2 Lung Cancer Trial at the American Associated for Cancer Research (AACR) 2021 Annual Meeting
- TCR² Highlights Gavo-cel Translational Data and Emerging Solid Tumor Pipeline Preclinical Data at AACR Annual Meeting
- F-star Therapeutics Shows Differentiation of FS222 in 2021 AACR Poster