Fandomodo Films Names Aishah Roberts Director of Film Development -- Europe & UK
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
The growing film and television studio is expanding its international team to strengthen its development pipeline in scripted content.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Los Angeles, CA, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fandomodo Films announced the appointment of Aishah Roberts as the studio’s Director of Film Development -- Europe & UK. Roberts will be responsible for development of Europe and UK-based film projects. Roberts starts on March 1st.
Originally from Antigua, Roberts grew up in the film industry as the only daughter of actor Conrad Roberts. In 2020, she founded Pyramid Four, a production company focused on development and production of inclusive content across film and television.
“We’re thrilled that Aishah is joining our team,” said Anthony Kaan, Fandomodo Films CEO. “She’s the person you want with you in the foxhole, smart as nails, strategic, and driven. Her international relationships in entertainment will be key to Fandomodo’s growth over the next two years.”
Fandomodo Films is the studio behind the upcoming Untitled Brig Owens Story, a feature film that will recount the story of NFL players Brig Owens and Jerry Smith during the Civil Rights Era. Written by Tommy Oliver (40 Years A Prisoner, The Perfect Guy), the film will feature Joel Kinnaman (Hanna, Robocop, The Killing) as Smith, and is being produced by Anthony Kaan and Tommy Oliver.
About Fandomodo Fandomodo is a boutique film & television development, production and financing company focused on telling stories that haven’t been told, and lifting up the voices of voiceless. More info at fandomodo.com.
Fandomodo firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Fandomodo
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arianne Graham Joins Centering Healthcare Institute’s Board of Directors
- BWR Exploration Inc. Announces Close of Two Non-Brokered Offerings of Flow-Through and Super Flow-Through Units in Manitoba and Quebec and Completes Continuance into Ontario
- Major shareholder announcement - Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung has increased its portfolio of shares in SP Group A/S