Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited: Result of Voting for Directors at Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) is pleased to announce the results of the vote on Directors at its April 15, 2021 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
Each of the nominee directors listed in Fairfax’s management proxy circular dated March 5, 2021 was elected as a director. The voting results for the twelve directors nominated for election are set forth in the table below:
|Name of Nominee||Vote For|
|Anthony F. Griffiths||35,537,182||96.34||1,350,976||3.66||16,120,888||92.27||1,350,976||7.73|
|Robert J. Gunn||36,122,405||97.92||765,753||2.08||16,706,111||95.62||765,753||4.38|
|David L. Johnston||34,636,508||93.90||2,251,650||6.10||15,220,214||87.11||2,251,650||12.89|
|Karen L. Jurjevich||36,750,617||99.63||137,541||0.37||17,334,323||99.21||137,541||0.79|
|R. William McFarland||36,185,517||98.10||702,641||1.90||16,769,223||95.98||702,641||4.02|
|Christine N. McLean||35,243,352||95.54||1,644,806||4.46||15,827,058||90.59||1,644,806||9.41|
|Timothy R. Price||36,254,952||98.28||633,206||1.72||16,838,658||96.38||633,206||3.62|
|Brandon W. Sweitzer||35,879,831||97.27||1,008,327||2.73||16,463,537||94.23||1,008,327||5.77|
|Lauren C. Templeton||36,787,108||99.73||101,050||0.27||17,370,814||99.42||101,050||0.58|
|Benjamin P. Watsa||35,228,931||95.50||1,659,227||4.50||15,812,637||90.50||1,659,227||9.50|
|V. Prem Watsa||35,693,113||96.76||1,195,045||3.24||16,276,819||93.16||1,195,045||6.84|
|William C. Weldon||35,609,238||96.53||1,278,920||3.47||16,192,944||92.68||1,278,920||7.32|
Fairfax is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and the associated investment management.
|For further information contact:||John Varnell, Vice President, Corporate Development, |
at (416) 367-4941
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philips announces European availability of innovations to advance personalized and efficient cardiac care at EuroPCR 2021
- UP Fintech Holding Limited to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 25, 2021
- Gold Mountain Completes $3,000,000 Property Payment to Equinox Gold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!