Fairfax Announces Quarterly Dividend on Series C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and M Preferred Shares and Quarterly Dividend Rate for Series D, F, H and J Preferred Shares
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (“Fairfax”) (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) announces that it has declared the following quarterly dividends per share on its preferred shares:
|Series of Preferred Shares||Dividend (C$)||Payment Date||Record Date|
|Series C||0.294313||March 31, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|Series D||0.20090||March 30, 2021|
|Series E||0.198938||March 31, 2021|
|Series F||0.13987||March 30, 2021|
|Series G||0.185125||March 31, 2021|
|Series H||0.16453||March 30, 2021|
|Series I||0.207938||March 31, 2021|
|Series J||0.18240||March 30, 2021|
|Series K||0.291938||March 31, 2021|
|Series M||0.312688||March 31, 2021|
Applicable Canadian withholding tax will be applied to dividends payable to non-residents of Canada.
Fairfax has also determined the quarterly dividend rates in respect of the March 31, 2021 to June 29, 2021 dividend period for its floating rate preferred shares. The rates, together with the dividends per share payable for such period (if and when declared), are set forth below:
|Series of Preferred Shares||Rate (%)||Annualized Rate (%)||Dividend (C$)|
Fairfax is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and the associated investment management.
|For further information contact:||John Varnell, Vice President, Corporate Development, at|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infobird Co., Ltd Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering
- Coastal Financial Corporation awarded Raymond James Community Bankers Cup for 2020
- SheTech Virtual Summit Bolsters Talent Pipeline and Economy by Activating High School Girls into STEM