FTI Consulting to Release First Quarter 2021 Results and Host Conference Call
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, before the New York market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
A conference call will be held to discuss these financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by senior management.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by logging onto the Company's investor relations website. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's investor relations website for 90 days.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 6,300 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $2.46 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2020. More information can be found at www.fticonsulting.com.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
555 12th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH HOSTS WE RISE 2021 TO CELEBRATE CREATIVITY AND RESILIENCE, SUPPORT RECOVERY
- PrairieSky Announces Results of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Election of Directors