FTAC Athena Acquisition Corp. Ordinary Shares and Warrants to Commence Trading Separately on April 16, 2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHILADELPHIA, PA, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTAC Athena Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: FTAAU) (the “Company”), a blank-check company formed for the purpose of acquiring or merging with one or more technology and financial services technology companies, today announced that the holders of the Company’s units may elect to separately trade the Class A ordinary shares and warrants underlying the units commencing on April 16, 2021. Those units not separated will continue to trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “FTAAU” and the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to trade under the symbols “FTAA” and “FTAAW”, respectively. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. served as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the units and the underlying securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 22, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Attention: Capital Markets, 499 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, New York 10022, email: email@example.com. Copies of the registration statement can be accessed for free through the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
This press release contains statements that constitute “forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and prospectus for the offering filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this press release, except as required by law.
Amanda Abrams firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 701-9693Source: FTAC Athena Acquisition Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
- OTTAWA SAVINGS BANK ANNOUNCES FILING OF APPLICATION TO CONVERT TO AN ILLINOIS-CHARTERED COMMERCIAL BANK AND CHANGE NAME TO “OSB COMMUNITY BANK”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!