FT Portfolios Canada Co. Announces Risk Rating Change
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FT Portfolios Canada Co. today announced a change to the risk rating of First Trust Global Risk Managed Income Index ETF (the “First Trust ETF”) from “Low” to “Low to Medium”. This change will be reflected in the renewal prospectus for the First Trust ETF that will be filed on or around April 19, 2021.
This change is the result of ongoing review and is not the result of any changes to the investment objectives, strategies or management of the First Trust ETF.
Please consult your advisor and read the prospectus or ETF Facts before investing. There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with ETF investments. ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
For further information, please contact:
FT Portfolios Canada Co.416-865-8065/877-622-5552
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortress Biotech Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
- RADA’s Network of C-RAM Radars Around the Gaza Strip is Saving Civilian and Military Lives
- 4wd Mitsubishi Campervans For Sale NSW, Australia – 3 Berth Fitout With Solar
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!