FRO - Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Frontline Ltd. (the “Company”) announces that its 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held on May 26, 2021. A copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting and associated information including the Company’s Annual Report on Form 20-F for 2020 can be found on our website at www.frontline.bm and attached to this press release.
April 16, 2021 The Board of Directors Frontline Ltd. Hamilton, Bermuda This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaldalón hf.: Sala á Vogabyggð og kaup á tekjuberandi fasteignum
- Fortress Biotech Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
- Antengene Announces the Completion of the Quantitative and Systems Pharmacology Modeling for ATG-101 in Preparation for First-in-Human Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!