- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company announcement No. 7
Extraordinary dividend of 6.54 DKK per share to be paid on May 20, 2021
Today, the Board of Directors of Chr. Hansen Holding A/S has decided to declare an extraordinary dividend of EUR 116 million, or 6.54 DKK per share with an ex-dividend date of May 18, 2021. The dividend will be paid on May 20, 2021.
The extraordinary dividend follows the completion of the divestment of Natural Colors to EQT and is equivalent to a normalized ordinary dividend for 2019/20, and consistent with the decision by the Annual General Meeting in November 2020 to not pay out an ordinary dividend at the time.
For further information please contact:
Anders Mohr Christensen, Head of Investor Relations, Tel: +45 2515 2364
Annika Stern, Senior Investor Relations Officer, Tel: +45 2399 2382
Yannick Vanderveeren, Head of Media Relations, Tel: +45 2068 6425
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a global, differentiated bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. At Chr. Hansen we are uniquely positioned to drive positive change through microbial solutions. We have worked for over 145 years to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthier living for more people around the world. Our microbial and fermentation technology platforms, including our broad and relevant collection of around 40,000 microbial strains, have game-changing potential. Matching customer needs and global trends we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria to respond to global challenges such as food waste, global health and the overuse of antibiotics and pesticides. As the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company, we touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Driven by our legacy of innovation and curiosity to pioneer science, our purpose – To grow a better world. Naturally. – is at the heart of everything we do.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two St. Pete Artists Receive Awards from First Citrus Bank during Morean Arts Center’s Orange! The Exhibition
- Jimmy Mistry Launches Della Leaders Club, World's First Business Platform, Helping Leaders Evolve from a Life of Success to A Life of Significance
- CORRECTION: Audited annual report 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!