Exponent to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on April 29
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exponent, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPO), today announced that it will report first quarter of fiscal year 2021 financial results for the period ended April 2, 2021 following the close of the market on Thursday, April 29, 2021. On that day, Dr. Catherine Corrigan, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the Company’s business and financial results.
|Event:||Exponent, Inc. First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call|
|Date:||Thursday, April 29, 2021|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time|
|Live Call:||(800) 367-2403 or (334) 777-6978|
Exponent will also offer a live and archived webcast of the conference call, accessible from the Investor Relations section of the company's website, http://www.exponent.com/investors. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday, May 6, 2021 by dialing (888) 203-1112 or (719) 457-0820 and entering passcode 9496007#.
About ExponentExponent is an engineering and scientific consulting firm providing solutions to complex problems. Exponent's interdisciplinary organization of scientists, physicians, engineers, and business consultants draws from more than 90 technical disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. The firm leverages over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.Exponent may be reached at (888) 656-EXPO, firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.exponent.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DOX INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard is Investigating Amdocs Limited For Violations of the Securities Laws
- O2Gold Closes Private Placement
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!