Experity Ventures™ Feeds 1,000 in Sponsorship With Operation Turkey
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Experity Ventures pledges 1,000 Meals to Operation Turkey, a two-decade-old non-profit with a mission of feeding the homeless and less fortunate on Thanksgiving.
By becoming a local sponsor, Experity helps Operation Turkey move one step closer to reaching their nationwide goal of delivering some 45,000 meals across the country this Thanksgiving.
Experity Vice President of Operations, Maria Davidson voiced her excitement about collaborating with the nonprofit: "Partnering with Operation Turkey has been both humbling and rewarding. There are a lot of people experiencing very tough times and the global pandemic has made things even more challenging. The entire team at Experity is thankful and fortunate to be able to provide Thanksgiving meals to 1,000 disadvantaged people at this time."
Over the past 21 years, Operation Turkey has remained a 100% volunteer organization without a single paid employee. Each year, more than 30,000 volunteers work together to ensure everyone receives a warm meal on Thanksgiving Day.
About Experity Ventures
The portfolio of companies under the Experity Ventures umbrella, provide tech-driven financial solutions that help individuals who have been the victim of a personal injury, a vehicle accident, workplace injury or other related matter with financial solutions that help them with essential living expenses, medical care and other financial obligations as they navigate the legal system to a fair settlement.
Media Contact Ryan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org CEO
For more information on Experity, please visit www.experityventures.com
About Operation Turkey
Operation Turkey brings communities together, across the nation, to feed and clothe the homeless and less fortunate on Thanksgiving Day. If you are interested in donating, volunteering, or fundraising, visit Operation Turkey online or call toll free at 866-OpTurk1.
Image 1: Young Volunteers in Action Children volunteers decorate Thanksgiving meal containers.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EuroDry Ltd. To Participate at Capital Link’s Corporate Presentation Series
- SVN | Desert Commercial Advisors Closes On $27.5M Sale of 100-Acre Industrial Development Site in Mesa, AZ
- National Headache Foundation Position Statement on the Treatment of Migraine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!