Exel Industries :Dates of upcoming releases for fiscal year 2020-2021
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRESS RELEASE Paris, January 27, 2021
Dates of upcoming releases for fiscal year 2020-2021
|1st quarter sales||January 26, 2021 (after the closing of trading)|
|Shareholders’ general meeting||February 09, 2021|
|2nd quarter sales||April 27, 2021 (after the closing of trading)|
|Half-year results||June 01, 2021 (before the opening of trading)|
|3rd quarter sales||July 27, 2021 (after the closing of trading)|
|4th quarter sales||October 28, 2021 (after the closing of trading)|
|Full-year results||December 17, 2021 (before the opening of trading)|
About EXEL Industries: www.exel-industries.com,
EXEL Industries’ core business is agricultural and industrial spraying. The Group also competes in the consumer watering products market and in sugar beet harvesters. The goal of EXEL Industries is to expand in its markets through a policy of constant innovation and an international growth strategy. EXEL Industries employs 3,544 people spread across 27 countries and five continents.
Euronext Paris, SRD Long only – compartment B (Mid Cap)
EnterNext© PEA-PME 150 index (Mnemo EXE / ISIN FR0004527638)
This press release is available in French and in English.
Group Chief Executive Officer
C.F.P.O / Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Lordstown Motors, Root, Vroom, and Repro Med and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
- HUMBL Announces $50 Million Equity Financing Agreement and Bridge Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!