Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANN ARBOR, Mich., April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Esperion (NASDAQ: ESPR), today announced that president and chief executive officer, Tim M. Mayleben, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
|Event:||20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference|
|Date:||April 13, 2021|
|Format:||Fireside chat & 1:1 Investor meetings|
|Time:||9:30 a.m. ET|
A live audio webcast of this event can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Esperion website at www.esperion.com/investors-media/events-presentations/. Replay of the webcast will be archived on the Company's website for 90 days following the event.
Through scientific and clinical excellence, and a deep understanding of cholesterol biology, the experienced Lipid Management Team at Esperion is committed to developing new LDL-C lowering medicines that will make a substantial impact on reducing global cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death around the world. For more information, please visit www.esperion.com and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/EsperionInc.
Esperion Therapeutics’ Commitment to Patients with Hyperlipidemia
High levels of LDL-C can lead to a build-up of fat and cholesterol in and on artery walls (known as atherosclerosis), potentially leading to cardiovascular events, including heart attack and stroke. In the U.S., 96 million people, or more than 37 percent of the adult population, have elevated LDL-C. There are approximately 18 million people in the U.S. living with elevated levels of LDL-C despite taking maximally tolerated lipid-modifying therapy — including individuals considered statin averse — leaving them at high risk for cardiovascular events1. In the United States, more than 50 percent of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) patients and heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HeFH) patients who are not able to reach their guideline recommended LDL-C levels with statins alone need less than a 40 percent reduction to reach their LDL-C threshold goal2.
Esperion's mission as the Lipid Management Company is to deliver oral, once-daily medicines that complement existing oral drugs to provide the additional LDL-C lowering that these patients need.
(1) Esperion market research on file: research project interviewing 350 physicians. Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. Sept-Oct 2018.
(2) Data on file: analysis of NHANES database. Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baltic Data Center Operators DEAC and DLC Developed a Reliable Business Continuity Solution
- Maha Energy AB (publ) gives notice that the conditions for the conditional early redemption of its bond has been satisfied
- Global Graphics PLC: Notification of transactions in shares by persons discharging managerial responsibility