Equinor ASA: Notifiable trading
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
- Oil climbs more than 2% on easing Omicron fears, Iran delay
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The following primary insiders and close associates in Equinor ASA (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR) have on 27 October 2021 bought shares in Equinor ASA:
Rebekka Glasser Herlofsen, member of the board of directors in Equinor ASA, has bought 220 shares in Equinor ASA at a price of NOK 228.95 per share.
Tove Andersen, member of the board of directors in Equinor ASA, has bought 2500 shares in Equinor ASA at a price of NOK 225.9696 per share.
Mads Hultgren, close associate to board member Tove Andersen in Equinor ASA, has bought 2200 shares in Equinor ASA at a price of NOK 227.35 per share.
Details of the purchases of shares are set forth in the attached notifications.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSM: Net Asset Value(s)
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Announces Significant Expansion of Debt Advisory & Restructuring Investment Banking Group With Addition Of Dedicated Professionals
- Leapfrog Announces 2021 Top Hospitals in the United States
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!