Equinor ASA: Notifiable trading
- Wall Street holds breath ahead of Fed statement, markets dip
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On behalf of Equinor (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR), DNB has on 14 May 2021 purchased 603,872 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 178.03 per share.
Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 10,724,246 shares.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASLA ANNOUNCES ELECTION OF 35 MEMBERS TO ITS COUNCIL OF FELLOWS
- FAIR Health Elects Marcella Alsan to Board of Directors
- Nexa3D Presents Future of AM at ASME
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!