Equinor’s share saving plan allocates shares
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The shares purchased by DNB on behalf of Equinor (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR) on 15 February 2021 for use in the group’s share saving plan have on 18 February 2021 been distributed to the employees in accordance with their savings amount.
Following this, the share saving plan has 9,525,516 shares.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- iRhythm® Technologies Announces Conference Call to Discuss Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) Novitas’s Updated Rate Publication
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION