Enduring Hearts Donates Funds to Pediatric Heart Transplant Research
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, Nov. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enduring Hearts is proud to announce its new board member, Greg McClaire, to the Enduring Hearts team to head the expansion of its diversified heart families and build-out of its sports programs. McClaire has a background in sports science and plans to bring in sports programs that will keep people engaged. "I love the work that Carolyn is doing at Enduring Hearts," said McClaire. "I look forward to bring awareness of the work that they fund in order to make pediatric heart transplants patients live longer, healthier lives."
Enduring Hearts recently funded researcher Dr. Palak Shah who has received the James T. Willerson Award. This award is presented by the American Heart Association for the Top Clinical Research paper. Enduring Hearts funds research to increase longevity and improve the quality of life for children with a new heart. "We are grateful to Dr. Palak Shah for his research in Cell-Free DNA Heart Allograft Acute Rejection," stated Carolyn Salvador, CEO, Enduring Hearts. "We look forward to the continued research and work that Dr. Shah will do to expand the life of heart transplant patients. https://bit.ly/3c5pAiq
National Giving Tuesday kicks off the season of giving on Tuesday, Nov. 30, and Enduring Hearts is asking supporters to donate to its research. www.donateheart.org
Enduring Hearts launched its Huggable Pillows program and children at transplant centers across the U.S. will receive one to help with providing relief from physical pain and provide emotional support. Enduring Hearts has partnered with Paragonix to help bring this program out to families.
ABOUT ENDURING HEARTS
Enduring Hearts is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to funding innovative research aimed at improving the lives of children living with transplanted hearts. https://enduringhearts.org
Media Requests: MJ Pedone — Indra Public Relations — MJ@indrapr.com
Follow Enduring Hearts:
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Claritas Announces Revised, Improved Terms for Initial Tranche of Financing with Alumina Partners
- Root Announces Closing of New Term Loan Facility with BlackRock
- Erdene Extends Ulaan Gold Discovery and Plans 2022 Exploration Program; Intersects 24 Metres of 2.22 g/t Gold, Including One Metre of 27.39 g/t Gold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!