Elucida Oncology to Present Preclinical Data on ELU001 at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ELU001 is Elucida’s Lead C’Dot Drug Conjugate Designed to Target FRα-Overexpressing Cancers
MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elucida Oncology, a biotechnology company pioneering the next frontier in targeted cancer therapy, announced today that an abstract featuring its leading C’Dot Drug Conjugate (CDC) candidate will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021, which will take place virtually from April 10-15, 2021.
The poster presentation will highlight new preclinical data on ELU001, a CDC encompassing ~20 molecules of the topoisomerase-1 inhibitor exatecan linked via a proteolytic cleavable linker and ~15 folic acid molecules to target folate receptor alpha (FRα)-overexpressing cancers. The presentation also compares the in vitro and in vivo activity of ELU001 to an anti-FRα antibody drug conjugate (ADC), demonstrating ELU001 outperforms the ADC across multiple cancer models expressing lower copy numbers of FRα. IND-enabling studies are underway to prepare for a first-in-human phase 1 clinical trial of ELU001 in patients with FRα overexpressing cancers, which is expected to be initiated in the second half of 2021. The full text of the published abstract is currently available on the AACR Annual Meeting 2021 website.
Details on the e-poster presentation and corresponding abstract are shown below.
- Title: ELU001, a targeted C’Dot drug conjugate (CDC) for the treatment of folate receptor alpha (FRα) overexpressing cancers
- Session Category: Cancer Chemistry
- Session Title: Nanotechnology Drug Delivery
- Abstract Number: 305
The corresponding e-poster will be available for on-demand viewing on the AACR Annual Meeting 2021 website starting at 8:30 am ET on April 10, 2021 and will be available for viewing until Monday, June 21, 2021. The presentation will also be available on Elucida Oncology’s website.
About Elucida Oncology
Elucida Oncology, Inc., is a biotechnology company pioneering the next frontier in targeted cancer therapy with its first-in-class, ultra-small C’Dot drug delivery platform. The company’s C’Dot-Drug-Conjugates, or CDCs, are novel therapeutics formulated to substantially increase the concentration of highly potent drugs in difficult to treat tumors with minimal systemic exposure due to their unique Target or Clear™ properties. CDCs are designed to enable precise tumor targeting and deep tumor penetration resulting in enhanced efficacy with reduced off-target toxicity, thereby addressing the limitations of antibody-drug-conjugates and more traditional drug carriers. For more information on Elucida Oncology, Inc., please visit www.elucidaoncology.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION
- Theratechnologies présente de nouvelles données précliniques in vivo démontrant une importante activité antitumorale du TH1902 dans tous les types de cancers étudiés
- F-star Therapeutics Shows Differentiation of FS222 in 2021 AACR Poster