Editas Medicine to Host Conference Call Discussing Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results and Corporate Update
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Editas Medicine, Inc. (Nasdaq: EDIT), a leading genome editing company, today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 25, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss a corporate update and results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020.
|Conference Call & Webcast Details|
|Date:||Thursday, February 25, 2021|
|Time:||8:00 am Eastern Time|
|Toll Free:||(844) 348-3801|
A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed in the Investors section of Editas Medicine website at https://www.editasmedicine.com/.
About Editas Medicine
As a leading genome editing company, Editas Medicine is focused on translating the power and potential of the CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cas12a (also known as Cpf1) genome editing systems into a robust pipeline of treatments for people living with serious diseases around the world. Editas Medicine aims to discover, develop, manufacture, and commercialize transformative, durable, precision genomic medicines for a broad class of diseases. For the latest information and scientific presentations, please visit www.editasmedicine.com.
Editas Medicine Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Sell, Cautious on Lead Drugs
- MacroGenics Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
- Wintrust Financial Corporation Reports Record First Quarter 2021 Net Income of $153.1 million