Edf: Information regarding the voting rights and shares
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
6 April 2021
Information regarding the voting rights and shares
(Article L.233-8-II of the French Commercial Code
and 223-16 of the General Regulations of the “AMF”)
Listing location: NYSE Euronext-Paris
Compartiment: Eurolist A
ISIN code: FR 0010242511
|Date||Total number of shares||Total number of voting rights|
|31 March 2021||3,099,923,579||Number of theoretical voting rights: |
|Number of exercisable voting rights: |
*Number of exercisable voting rights = Number of theoretical voting rights (or total number of voting rights calculated on the basis of all shares to which voting rights are attached) – number of shares without voting rights.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tim Born devient vice-président pour l'Océanie et l'Asie du Sud-Est du groupe Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gas Group
- Crayon and ULAP Announce Partnership to Deliver Intelligent Cloud and Connectivity Solutions in the Philippines
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $350 Million of Senior Notes