Ed TALKS Panel: Are we there, yet? Measuring effectiveness of InfoSec programs
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global CISOs from Ahold Delhaize, BCD Travel, and Blue Cross Idaho discuss metrics and maturity as part of Women’s History Month
WILMINGTON, Mass., March 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security Innovation, an authority in software security assessment, announced that its upcoming Ed TALKS panel will feature three global CISOs as they discuss how to implement metrics and measurement vehicles to better understand their cybersecurity posture.
“High performing InfoSec programs are critical to protecting sensitive data, securing systems, and maintaining compliance,” said Ed Adams, CEO of Security and Ed TALKS host. “These three accomplished executives will explain leading indicators they track to gain clear insight and flag potential problem areas.”
- What: Are we there, yet? Measuring effectiveness of InfoSec programs
- When: March 25, 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Register https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16345/476687/are-we-there-yet-measuring-effectiveness-of-infosec-programs
- Florence Mottay, SVP Information Security & Global CISO, Ahold Delhaize
- Sherron Burgess, SVP & CISO, BCD Travel
- Sandra Dunn, CISO, Blue Cross Idaho
Launched in 2020, Ed TALKS features experts from organization such as Accenture, Red Hat, Microsoft, Equifax, DHS, Millicom, Alcon, Salesforce.com, CITGO, and others. It tackles current cybersecurity topics to offer insight and advice for those tasked with building, operating, and defending IT systems. Learn more by reading the Ed TALKS 2020 Retrospective blog or viewing previous panels in the BrightTalk content syndication platform:
- Fast-Tracking Software Assurance: Yes, it’s Possible
- SolariGate – Avoiding Supply Chain Burns
- Back to Basics: Security Principles in Technical Roles
- It's Not Me, It's You: Kicking 3rd-party technology risk to the curb
- Cloudy at the Breach: Your Software, Your Data, Your Loss
- Paying it Forward: Securing Technology in the Payment ecosystem
About Ed TALKS – Real and Diverse Security Discussions
Led by Ed Adams, CEO of Security Innovation, Ed TALKS is an engaging, practical discussion of security in practice and the real challenges being faced. Mr. Adams invites industry luminaries and practitioners to discuss approaches and challenges to securing our digital world: complex tech stacks, evolving threats, motivated attackers, mounting regulations, and unsettling skill gaps.
ABOUT SECURITY INNOVATION
Security Innovation is a pioneer in software security and literally wrote the book on How to Break Software Security. Since 2002, organizations have relied on the company’s assessment and training solutions to secure software wherever it runs. Recognized 6x on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for computer-based security training, CMD+CTRL Training combines role-based courses with hands-on cyber ranges to build skills that stick. With over 3.5 million users, CMD+CTRL helps all software security stakeholders address the risk of today’s tech stacks – flawed design, defenseless code, expanded attack surface, and misconfigured deployments. For more information, visit https://www.securityinnovation.com/ or connect with us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deuce Drone to Launch Lunch Delivery Service by Drone in Mobile, Alabama
- The aviation MRO community will gather live at Aviation Week Network’s MRO Americas in Orlando, April 27-29
- Life-Saving Technology to Expand to Canada's Largest Province