ETC’s Aircrew Training Systems Unit Awarded $85 Million Contract
- Futures rise as bank fears ebb, focus shifts to key inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Alibaba to consider giving up control of operating companies - CEO
- Signs of pain as easy cash era ends are growing
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SOUTHAMPTON, Pa., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation (OTC Pink: ETCC) (“ETC” or the “Company”) announced that its Aircrew Training Systems business unit (“ATS”) was awarded an $85 million contract for the delivery of an Aeromedical Center including the building and all related facilities, in addition to the following products:
- Authentic tactical flight simulator (“ATFS-400 25”),
- GL – 1500 spatial disorientation trainer,
- Altitude chamber (12 person),
- Portable hyperbaric chamber,
- Ejection seat simulator,
- Night vision/night vision goggle training system, and
- A water survival system.
The services portion of this contract provides integrated logistics services, pilot physiology and personnel training services through ETC’s NASTAR Center and facility support services.
“This contract represents another significant milestone for ETC. We are pleased to have been chosen to supply our ATS customer with an Aeromedical Center with products and services designed to aid them in increasing their aviation training capabilities that protect pilots from the physiological dangers of flight,” states Robert Laurent, CEO and President.
ETC designs, manufactures, and sells software driven products and services used to recreate and monitor the physiological effects of motion on humans, and equipment to control, modify, simulate and measure environmental conditions. Our products include aircrew training systems (aeromedical, tactical combat, and general), disaster management systems, sterilizers (steam and gas), environmental testing and simulation systems, and other products that involve similar manufacturing techniques and engineering technologies. ETC’s unique ability to offer complete systems, designed and produced to high technical standards, sets it apart from its competition. ETC is headquartered in Southampton, PA. For more information about ETC, visit http://www.etcusa.com/.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, which are based on management’s expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in circumstances. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements, and these statements may include words such as “may”, “will”, “should”, “expect”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “future”, “predict”, “potential”, “intend”, or “continue”, and similar expressions. We base our forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events or future financial performance. Our forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions about ETC and its subsidiaries that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results implied by these forward-looking statements. We caution you not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
|Contact:||Joseph Verbitski, CFO|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EDAP Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results and Announces Leadership Succession Plan to Develop Global Group Strategy
- Parsons Wins Position On $160M U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Contract
- Novan Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!