ES Bancshares, Inc. and Empire State Bank Announce Retirements of Three Directors
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEWBURGH, N.Y., March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ES Bancshares, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: “ESBS”), the bank holding company for Empire State Bank (the “Bank”), today announced the retirements of directors Albert Pagano, David Freer and David Mesches. Mr. Freer’s retirement was effective as of March 16, 2021 and Messrs. Pagano’s and Mesches’ retirements will become effective May 18, 2021.
Philip Guarnieri, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our Company has always benefitted from having strong leadership from our Board of Directors. Albie Pagano, Dave Freer and Dave Mesches were each founding board members of Empire State Bank and have served on the Boards of the Bank, and later the Company when it was formed, since 2004. These gentlemen are pillars within the communities we serve and on behalf of the entire Empire State Bank community, we thank them for their valuable service over the years.”
About ES Bancshares, Inc. and Empire State Bank
ES Bancshares, Inc. is the bank holding company for Empire State Bank which offers a wide range of financial services through its branch office network in Newburgh, Brooklyn and Staten Island, New York. For more information about Empire State Bank, please visit www.esbna.com.
Contact: Philip GuarnieriChief Executive Officer(845) 451-7802
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby
- BLU SHAREHOLDER FILING DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against BELLUS Health, Inc.