EBITDA outlook for Pomerania Wind Farm has been released
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AB “Ignitis grupė” (hereinafter – the Company) states that the construction works have been completed in Pomerania wind farm developed by Pomerania Wind Farm sp. z o.o. (hereinafter – the wind farm), a subsidiary of the Company.
It is estimated that during the 30 years of operation of the wind farm, the undiscounted adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) will amount to EUR 440m.
The total investments into Pomerania wind farm reach approximately EUR 130m. The total annual electricity generation output of the wind farm will reach approximately 300 GWh.
The turbine testing will begin in the nearest future, after the necessary permits are obtained. The estimated start of commercial operations of the 94 MW capacity wind farm is spring 2021.
Pomerania wind farm had won a guaranteed tariff in Poland‘s auction for renewable energy projects. The guaranteed tariff will be awarded to the wind farm for the period of 15 years. This wind farm is the first Company’s project of its kind in Poland, it comprises 29 wind turbines with their nominal capacity rated from 3 MW to 3.3 MW.
For more information please contact:
Head of Public Relations at Ignitis Group
+370 620 76076
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Interpublic Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release
- NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2021 Financial Results