Dundee Corporation Provides Target Release Date for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dundee Corporation (TSX: DC.A, DC.PR.B, DC.PR.D) (“Dundee” or the “Company”) announced today that its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results will be released after market close on March 30, 2021, followed by a conference call with management for investors and analysts on March 31, 2021 at 10:00 am ET.
Analysts and investors are invited to participate using the following dial-in numbers or webcast link:
Participant Number (Local): 647-427-7450 Participant number (Toll-free): 1-888-231-8191 Conference ID: 7598406 Audience URL: https://produceredition.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1442625&tp_key=154b34b1e0
A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 pm (ET) April 14, 2021, and can be accessed using the following dial-in numbers:
Encore (Local): 416-849-0833 Encore (Toll-free): 1-855-859-2056 Encore ID: 7598406
ABOUT DUNDEE CORPORATION
Dundee Corporation is a public Canadian independent holding company, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “DC.A”. Through its operating subsidiaries, Dundee Corporation is an active investor focused on delivering long-term, sustainable value as a trusted partner in the mining sector with more than 30 years of experience making accretive mining investments.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Greg DiTomaso NATIONAL Public Relations T: (416) 433-2801 E: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- HGreg Earns Title of #1 Nissan Dealership in Both Canada and USA
- Verizon partners with Univision to bring 5G powered viewing experiences to Liga MX matches
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!