Duck Creek Technologies Announces Date of Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Call
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOSTON, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCT) (“Duck Creek”), a provider of SaaS-delivered enterprise software to the property & casualty (“P&C”) insurance industry, announced today it will release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021, ended February 28, 2021, after the U.S. financial markets close on Monday, April 5, 2021.
In conjunction with this announcement, Duck Creek will host a conference call on Monday, April 5, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time), to discuss the Company’s financial results and business outlook. A live webcast of the call will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the Company’s website at https://ir.duckcreek.com/. To access the call by phone, dial 1-833-570-1119 (domestic) or 1-914-987-7066 (international). To avoid delays, we encourage participants to dial into the conference call fifteen minutes ahead of the scheduled start time. A replay of this conference call will be available until April 19, 2021 at 1-855-859-2056 (domestic) or 1-404-537-3406 (international) using conference ID 5074509. A replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time at https://ir.duckcreek.com/.
About Duck Creek Technologies
Duck Creek Technologies is a leading provider of core system solutions to the P&C and General insurance industry. By accessing Duck Creek OnDemand, the company’s enterprise Software-as-a-Service solution, insurance carriers are able to navigate uncertainty and capture market opportunities faster than their competitors. Duck Creek’s functionally-rich solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand.
617 624 3295
Sam A. Shay
Duck Creek Technologies
857 201 5784
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company Moves to Replace Manual Processes with SaaS to Support Optimized Agent Experiences
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- Navion Announces Second LOI Extension with Daizee Diapers and Provides Shareholder Update