DraftKings Announces Jason Park’s Participation in Upcoming Virtual Conference
- Shares rise, dollar eases on U.S. rate outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Dollar hits multi-month lows as expectations of flat rates solidify
- Oil hits $70, two-month high, as Europe, U.S. reopen economies
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) today announced that Jason Park, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following conference:
- Michigan Ross Sports Tech Conference on March 31, 2021. The panel is scheduled for 12:45PM EDT.
Registration, and the live video and audio portions of the Michigan Ross Sports Tech Conference, can be accessed at the conference website.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company created to fuel the competitive spirit of sports fans with products that range across daily fantasy, regulated gaming and digital media. Headquartered in Boston, and launched in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matt Kalish and Paul Liberman, DraftKings is the only U.S.-based vertically integrated sports betting operator. DraftKings is a multi-channel provider of sports betting and gaming technologies, powering sports and gaming entertainment for 50+ operators in 17 countries. DraftKings’ Sportsbook is live with mobile and/or retail betting operations in the United States pursuant to regulations in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. DraftKings’ daily fantasy sports product is available in 8 countries internationally with 15 distinct sports categories. DraftKings is the official daily fantasy partner of the NFL, MLB, NASCAR and the PGA TOUR as well as an authorized gaming operator of the NBA and MLB and an official betting operator of the PGA TOUR.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RATESDOTCA’S 10th annual Best of Finance report: Canadians set to boost restaurant and travel spending, but not to pre-pandemic levels
- Disinfection Technology Firm Violet Defense Partners With Edison Award-Winner ecoSPEARS
- Revcontent Signs Major Brazilian Financial Publisher, Money Times
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!