Donegal Group Inc. Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARIETTA, Pa., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ: DGICA) and (NASDAQ: DGICB), an insurance holding company whose insurance subsidiaries and affiliates offer property and casualty lines of insurance in 24 Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, New England, Southern and Southwestern states, reported today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share of the Company’s Class A common stock and $0.1425 per share of the Company’s Class B common stock. The dividends are payable on May 17, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 3, 2021.
These dividends represent percentage increases of 6.7% for the Company’s Class A common stock and 7.5% for the Company’s Class B common stock compared to the previous quarterly cash dividend rates.
Donegal Mutual Insurance Company and the insurance subsidiaries of Donegal Group Inc. conduct business together as the Donegal Insurance Group. The Donegal Insurance Group has an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent).
The Class A common stock and Class B common stock of Donegal Group Inc. trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbols DGICA and DGICB, respectively. We are focused on several primary strategies, including achieving sustained excellent financial performance, strategically modernizing our operations and processes to transform our business, capitalizing on opportunities to grow profitably and delivering a superior experience to our agents and customers.
For Further Information:
Jeffrey D. MillerExecutive Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerPhone: (717) 426-1931E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam PriorSenior Vice President, The Equity Group Inc. Phone: (212) 836-9606 E-mail: email@example.comSource: Donegal Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fraser Institute News Release: Cost of Elderly Benefits projected to reach $103.2 billion by 2030, an increase of 70%
- Premier League Selects Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to Power New Advanced Football Analytics
- SalMar - Invitation to presentation of the first quarter 2021 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!