Dolby Appoints Emily Rollins to its Board of Directors
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: DLB) announced today the appointment of Emily Rollins to its Board of Directors and to the Audit Committee of the Board, effective February 24, 2021.
Throughout her career at Deloitte & Touche LLP, Ms. Rollins served in various positions since 1992, including as an Audit and Assurance Partner from 2006 until September 2020. At Deloitte, Ms. Rollins served technology and media companies and guided hundreds of clients through complex audit and reporting processes. Ms. Rollins also served in positions of increasing responsibility, including leadership roles in Deloitte's US Technology, Media, and Telecommunications industry group, Audit Innovation and Transformation, and Diversity and Inclusion. She led firmwide initiatives to recruit, develop, and retain women and diverse professionals as well as transform and modernize Deloitte’s audit platform.
“We are excited to welcome Emily to the Board of Directors,” said Peter Gotcher, Chairman of the Dolby Board of Directors. “Her financial expertise and extensive experience working with companies throughout the technology industry will enhance the strength of our Board.”
Additional details regarding the appointment can be found in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed by Dolby today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Dolby Laboratories
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE: DLB) is based in San Francisco, California with offices around the globe. From movies and TV shows, to apps, music, sports and gaming, Dolby transforms the science of sight and sound into spectacular experiences for billions of people worldwide. We partner with artists, storytellers, developers, and businesses to revolutionize entertainment and communications with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, Dolby Cinema, and Dolby.io.
Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, Dolby Cinema, Dolby.io, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dolby Laboratories Announces Conference Call and Webcast for Q2 Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Cenovus announces successful Consent Solicitation with respect to Cenovus’s 6.80% Notes due 2037
- Workhorse Appoints John Graber as President of its Aerospace Operations