Dolbey Expands Their #1 Best in KLAS Fusion CAC Solution With Single Path Coding
- Wall Street set to rise on positive earnings, Big Tech strength
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Dolbey adds Single Path Coding to their Fusion CAC solution that is already ranked #1 Best in KLAS for the fifth consecutive year.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CONCORD, Ohio, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Single Path Coding is a consolidation of facility and professional fee coding to streamline processes, maximize coder output, and reduce costs by minimizing duplicated efforts.
Some Dolbey Fusion CAC customers were looking for a way to combine the effort of two teams while others were looking for ways to take on additional coding workloads without adding coding resources.
In response, Dolbey enhanced the Fusion CAC workflow to accommodate code assignments for both facility and professional fee by a single coder, in a single instance. The engine-suggested codes can be utilized simultaneously in the single path coding mode. The Fusion CAC platform can be configured for those clients who want to use a single path for certain patient encounters. Recognizing and offering flexibility in workflows is one of the many reasons Dolbey's Fusion CAC has earned the title of Best in KLAS for the last five years. Having one platform to support all workflows eliminates the need to buy, implement, and manage multiple solutions.
"With this enhanced workflow, Dolbey Fusion CAC customers should experience improved coding accuracy and consistency between facility and professional fee while simultaneously enhancing productivity and timely billing," says Dee Lang, RHIT, CCDS, RCM Product Domain Expert at Dolbey.
Computer-assisted coding software reads medical charts documenting patient care and suggests medical billing codes to increase productivity and improve accuracy. Dolbey's Fusion CAC uses advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make these code suggestions as well as to highlight other data toward the goal of the highest quality documentation of patient care.
Dolbey's award-winning healthcare suite of solutions improve productivity while delivering better documentation, improving patient care. Since 1914, Dolbey has consistently evolved its products incorporating the latest technologies available to meet the demands of the healthcare community. Today, our suite of products includes CAC, CDI, CAPD, Speech Recognition, Transcription and Dictation.
For further information, please contact:
Image 1: Dolbey Logo Dolbey Logo
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VidMob Has Agreed to Acquire Chiligum to Add Creative Automation to its Intelligent Creative Platform
- Zip Fest Delivers Record 130%¹ Sales Growth as Nearly a Quarter-million Shoppers Use Zip to Get a Jump on Holiday Shopping
- American Business Bank Reports Record Quarterly Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!