Direct Solar of America's National Dealer Program Is in Full Swing
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX, March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Developed in October 2020 by CEO Pablo Diaz, the Direct Solar of America (DSA) Dealer program has put the company in a position to compete for a healthy market share of the solar industry.
In developing the program, DSA teamed with the largest pure-play solar material distributor in the nation, as well as the industry leading solar lender in the market, that does over $4 billion in solar funding per month.
The program and subsequent agreements prime DSA to position themselves as the “Uber” of solar, providing services and complete infrastructure to support solar dealers (sales teams), contractors and customers nationwide. This innovative program is a first of its kind to the solar industry. DSA’ s new program has created the structure that all parties (Sales Teams/Dealers, Contractors, Suppliers and Lenders) in a solar transaction require thus managing the process, for integrity of the process, which ultimately creates a scenario of the optimal customer experience.
“In building this program we collaborated with the titans of the solar industry. The Home Depot of solar and the Bank of America of solar. Smart and experienced executives in this collaboration really dug deep as to how to improve the industry standard operating experience for the benefit of the customer. I strongly believe we have reached and accomplished our goal and collectively we have very high expectations for this program. 2021 is already a great year,” Pablo Diaz CEO of Direct Solar of America.
Initial results have been extremely promising. Since the rollout, DSA has onboarded over 50 sales teams, with projections to reach 100 in the next two months.
DSA's national footprint is also expanding as a result of the program rollout. They are active in 38 states, with goals of reaching all 50 by the end of the calendar year.
The next phase of the rollout, beginning in April, will involve reaching out to sophisticated sales teams in different industries, and offering the training and infrastructure services The DSA program provides, so they may add solar to their available products to sell.
If you are a solar dealer or contractor, or a sales team looking to add solar to your sales portfolio, please contact email@example.com for more information.
3101 North Central AveSuite 760Phoenix, AZ firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Chris Exploration and Mount Polley Update
- Kolibri Global Energy Inc. – Signs Contract to Drill in January 2022
- Rogers Communications Inc. Announces Pricing of Canadian Private Placement of $2 Billion of Fixed-to-Fixed Rate Subordinated Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!