Devon Energy Schedules Third-Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
OKLAHOMA CITY, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN) today announced it will report third-quarter 2023 results on Tuesday, Nov. 7, after the close of U.S. financial markets. The earnings release and presentation for the third-quarter 2023 results will be available on the company’s website at www.devonenergy.com.
On Wednesday, Nov. 8, the company will hold a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time), which will consist primarily of answers to questions from analysts and investors. A webcast link to the conference call will be provided on Devon’s website at www.devonenergy.com. A replay will be available on the website following the call.
ABOUT DEVON ENERGY
Devon Energy is a leading oil and gas producer in the U.S. with a premier multi-basin portfolio headlined by a world-class acreage position in the Delaware Basin. Devon’s disciplined cash-return business model is designed to achieve strong returns, generate free cash flow and return capital to shareholders, while focusing on safe and sustainable operations. For more information, please visit www.devonenergy.com.
|Investor ContactsScott Coody, 405-552-4735Chris Carr, 405-228-2496||Media ContactBrenda Anthony, 405-228-2812|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Devon Energy (DVN) PT Lowered to $52 at Citi
- KeyBank to Sponsor Homebuying Workshop in Cincinnati
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!