Denbury Resources Announces Release Date for First Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PLANO, Texas, May 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) (“Denbury” or the “Company”) today announced that it will issue its first quarter 2020 financial and operating results prior to the market opening on Monday, May 18, 2020. On the same day, the Company will host a conference call for investors at 8:00 A.M. (Central) to review first quarter 2020 financial and operating results. Individuals who would like to participate should dial the applicable dial-in number listed below ten minutes before the scheduled start time.
|What: Denbury Resources First Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call|
|Date: Monday, May 18, 2020|
|Time: 8:00 A.M. (Central) / 9:00 A.M. (Eastern)|
|Dial-in numbers: 877.705.6003 (domestic) and 201.493.6725 (international)|
|Conference ID number: 13696083|
A live presentation webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s website at www.denbury.com. The webcast will be archived on the website and a telephonic replay will be accessible for approximately one month after the call by dialing 844.512.2921 (domestic) or 412.317.6671 (international) and entering the conference ID number: 13696083.
Denbury is an independent oil and natural gas company with operations focused in two key operating areas: the Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. The Company's goal is to increase the value of its properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery (CO2 EOR) operations. For more information about Denbury, please visit www.denbury.com.
DENBURY CONTACTS: Mark C. Allen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, 972.673.2000 John Mayer, Director of Investor Relations, 972.673.2383
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameriwest Lithium Awarded Lithium Clay Rights in Arizona
- "Dancing With The Stars" Cast Members Brian Austin Green And Sharna Burgess "Gogh" All-Out For Episode Two By Visiting "Immersive Van Gogh"
- Impossible Foods Expands to the Middle East with Launch at Dubai World Expo and Restaurants in the United Arab Emirates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!