Denarius Announces Listing of Warrants on the TSXV
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denarius Silver Corp. (“Denarius” or the “Company”) (TSXV: DSLV), is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture Exchange (the “TSXV”) has accepted for listing the 75,000,000 common share purchase warrants of the Company (the “Warrants”) for trading on the TSXV. The Warrants were previously issued on April 29, 2021 in connection with a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts completed by the Company on March 17, 2021. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share in the capital of the Company at a price of $0.80 until March 17, 2026. The Warrants were issued pursuant to, and are governed by, a warrant indenture between the Company and Computershare Trust Company of Canada dated April 29, 2021.
The Warrants are expected to commence trading on the TSXV at the open of markets on July 23, 2021 under the trading symbol “DSLV.WT”.
Denarius is a Canadian-listed public company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and eventual operation of mining projects in high-grade districts, with its principal focus on the Lomero Project in Spain and the Guia Antigua Project in Colombia. The Company also owns the Zancudo Project in Colombia which is currently being explored by IAMGOLD Corp. pursuant to an option agreement for the exploration and potential purchase of an interest in the project.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
Statements included in this announcement, including statements concerning our plans, intentions and expectations, which are not historical in nature are intended to be, and are hereby identified as, “forward‐looking statements”. Forward‐looking statements may be identified by words including “anticipates”, “believes”, “intends”, “estimates”, “expects” and similar expressions. The Company cautions readers that forward‐looking statements, including without limitation those relating to the listing of the Warrants are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward‐looking statements.
For Further Information, Contact:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONDITIONS FOR THE RIKSBANK´S PURCHASES OF COMMERCIAL PAPER
- Video River Networks announces “CEO Updates”: live Shareholder Conference Call with CEO Friday, October 8th, 2021 on Zoom
- DeFi Platform Oasis.App Integrates the 1inch Aggregation Protocol
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!