Deadline Fast Approaching For MADD Canada’s 50/50 Draw
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OAKVILLE, Ontario , March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ontarians have just two days left to purchase tickets for their chance to win a minimum jackpot of more than $7,000 in MADD Canada’s 50/50 Draw.
Tickets can be purchased at www.madd5050.ca until 11:59 p.m. on April 1.
The funds raised will support MADD Canada’s work to prevent impaired driving, and to support victims and survivors of impaired driving crashes.
“In just a couple of days, we’ll draw the winning ticket and really make someone’s day,” said MADD Canada Chief Operating Officer Dawn Regan. “We have received amazing support for this fundraising campaign, and offer our thanks to everyone purchasing tickets. You are helping support programs and services that will reduce impaired driving and help those so tragically impacted by it.”
The 50/50 Draw is being conducted in partnership with Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
About MADD CanadaMADD Canada is a national, charitable organization that is committed to stopping impaired driving and supporting the victims of this violent crime. With volunteer-driven groups in more than 100 communities across Canada, MADD Canada aims to offer support services to victims, heighten awareness of the dangers of impaired driving and save lives and prevent injuries on our roads. To learn more, visit www.madd.ca.
About Ascend Fundraising SolutionsAscend Fundraising Solutions is a fast-growing technology company that helps Charities, Non-Profits and Foundations raise money for their cause. They are the market leader in data driven charitable fundraising solutions including raffle and sweepstakes technologies. Ascend delivers their products to over 450 clients globally including some of the most iconic brands across the sports landscape and world leading charitable organizations.
For more information: Dawn Regan, MADD Canada Chief Operating Officer, 1-800-665-6233 ext. 223 or email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investview (“INVU”) Reports Highest Monthly Gross Revenue in Company’s History for March 31, 2021
- Bombardier fête la sortie d’usine de sa 100e aile d’avion d’affaires Global 7500 fabriquée au Texas
- Genius Brands Greenlights Season Three of Hit Children’s Series “Rainbow Rangers,” Now Available Globally Across Multiple Streaming and Broadcast Platforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!