Danske Bank A/S, transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
8 February 2021
Report no. 1/2021
Transactions made by persons obliged to report transactions to the Danish FSA and Nasdaq Copenhagen, cf. the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
For further details, please find the attached templates for notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them.
- Appendix - Berit Behring - transferred
- Appendix - Fredrik Behring - transferred
- Appendix - Berit Behring - sold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACWA Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Regional Drought Emergency Proclamation
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Multiplan Corporation, Ebang, 3D Systems, and Amdocs and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Atico Reports Consolidated Financial Results for 2020