Danone: Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
- Wall St rises at open after fresh jobs data, Treasury yields retreat
- U.S. private sector adds just 89,000 jobs in September: ADP
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips as KeyBanc downgrades on valuation, 'soft growth' outlook
- World's biggest bond markets hit by relentless selling
- S&P 500: Analysts split on whether 4200 support will hold
French Société anonyme with a capital of €169,355,000,00.
Registered Office: 17, boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris.
Registered with the Paris Commerce and Company Registry under number 552 032 534
Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
in compliance with Article L. 233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and with Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF- Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
|Date||Total number of shares||Total number of voting rights|
Total number of theoretical voting rights(1) : 700,086,030
Total number of exercisable voting rights(2) : 663,863,962
(1) The total number of theoretical voting rights (or “gross” voting rights) is used as the basis for calculating the crossing of shareholding thresholds. In accordance with Article 223-11 of the AMF General Regulation, this number is calculated on the basis of all shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares whose voting rights have been suspended.
(2) The total number of exercisable voting rights (or ”net” voting rights) is calculated without taking into account the shares with suspended voting rights. It is published to ensure that the public is properly informed in accordance with the recommendation made by the AMF on July 17, 2007.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repayments, Realkredit Danmark A/S
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2023: LILYSILK Increases Breast Cancer Awareness with Inspiring Stories from the Heart and Fantastic Giveaways
- Axonius Sees Record Quarterly Net New Revenue, Customer Milestones in Q3 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!