DSV, 868 - SHARE BUYBACK IN DSV PANALPINA A/S
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company Announcement No. 868
On 29 October 2020, we initiated a share buyback programme of DKK 6,000 million running until 30 April 2021, as described in Company Announcement No. 842. On 10 February 2021 the maximum aggregate purchase price of the shares to be bought back under the programme was increased to DKK 8,000 million.
According to the programme, the company will in the period from 29 October 2020 to 30 April 2021 purchase own shares up to a maximum value of DKK 8,000 million and no more than 12 million shares, corresponding to 5.22% of the share capital at commencement of the programme. The programme has been implemented in accordance with Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052, also referred to as the Safe Harbour rules.
|Trading day||Number of shares bought back||Average transaction price||Amount DKK|
|Accumulated trading for days 1-73||4.277.958||1.009,88||4.320.235.690|
|74:||15 February 2021||98.610||1.116,97||110.144.382|
|75:||16 February 2021||67.000||1.130,61||75.750.629|
|76:||17 February 2021||65.000||1.127,49||73.287.006|
|77:||18 February 2021||65.000||1.139,24||74.050.412|
|78:||19 February 2021||62.124||1.132,74||70.370.160|
|Accumulated trading for days 1-78||4.635.692||1.019,01||4.723.838.278|
As at today, DSV Panalpina A/S holds a total of 6,192,708 shares of a nominal value of DKK 1 in DSV Panalpina A/S, corresponding to 2.69% of the total number of issued shares of 230,000,000.
The details of each transaction made under the share buyback programme are published on investor.dsv.com.
Any questions may be addressed to Executive Vice President, Investor Relations, Flemming Ole Nielsen, tel. +45 43 20 33 92.
DSV Panalpina A/S
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say