DIVIDEND 15 SPLIT CORP. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dividend 15 Split Corp. ("the Company") announces that its semi-annual financial statements and management report of fund performance for the six months ended May 31, 2021 are now available at www.sedar.com and the Company's website at www.dividend15.com.
For further information, please contact Investor Relations at 416-304-4443, toll free at 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372), or visit www.dividend15.com.
|Investor Relations: 1-877-478-2372||Local: email@example.com|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Federation of World Peace and Love Celebrates the International Day of Peace with Love and Conscience
- Moviebook Showcases Full-Stack Technology Solutions for Digital Commerce at CHITEC 2021 in Beijing, Contributing to China's "30-60" Decarbonization Goal
- Central Iron Ore Ltd.: Exploration at South Darlot Gold Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!